Monday, November 7, 2011

First! Post


Welcome!


"Hello, World."

These are the first two words that I encountered when I first got into the Information Technology industry (many, many years ago), as coming from an Architectural college background, all IT-related knowledge I had after procuring my college degree were just limited to PC and console games. People say to me that that was a big jump, I reply that this is inevitable given my predisposition for wanting to know (and have) the latest techie news and gadgets which is only rivalled by my intrinsic love for anything that pertains to art and graphic design. Anyways, as the title of the blog implies, I aim to post entries that deal with stuff that I love, namely, graphic design, video games information, film and animation reviews, and any other things that tickle my fancy and might tickle your fancy (given that you love the stuff that I love too obviously).

So sit back and enjoy the ride.

Postscript: This is my first foray into having and hosting a blog site myself, as previously I just trolled my friends' sites for a hobby. Ha! Going back to the quote above, no truer words aptly describe my virgin journey to the world of blogging. I hope to enjoy this as well as you, reader.

3 comments:

  1. "Hello, world!" - Lisa Simpson says this (or is it "Look out, world"?) in The Simpsons Arcade Game. I was addicted to it late elementary and finished my money there during one of our school fairs. Hehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I was referring to the println spippet that would-be developers code for the first time when studying a programming language. Heh.

    But hey, I know that game! I always picked Bart from the choose character screen because he had the coolest weapon which has his skateboard :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akala mo ha, I know what you're talking about! I joined Computer Club in Grade 5:

    10 PRINT "Hello, world!"
    Etc... :P

    Cool, you know the game! :D

    ReplyDelete